Sometimes the strongest is the weakest
Sometimes the strongest person an individual is, is the weakest you can witness.
IBSM trip is making people to bond and I really enjoy all of that, but sometimes, when the group gets bigger, things just seem to get out of hand. There's many inside talks, inside jokes and such. I'm fine with it, after all I don't seem to be a part of the huge group. Sometimes I feel so out of place when a whole huge group is together, like I never belong. WHATEVER!
I don't know what to update, just feel like typing an entry.
I'm feeling so guilty for spending $19 for dinner when I sold my book at $18 today!
I think I need a job, and I've been saying that for ages.
I think I seriously need to learn to cycle since I don't want to learn to swim.
I think I wanna pick up yoga and dancing but I need money.
I seriously need to start to learn to drive!!!
I seriously considered Haji Lane for my cafe and I need money.
I think I'm ready to date, moreover I've never dated at all.
There's so many things I want to do.
I need all the strength to get me through every single things I want to achieve.
Loved and take care.
IBSM trip is making people to bond and I really enjoy all of that, but sometimes, when the group gets bigger, things just seem to get out of hand. There's many inside talks, inside jokes and such. I'm fine with it, after all I don't seem to be a part of the huge group. Sometimes I feel so out of place when a whole huge group is together, like I never belong. WHATEVER!
I don't know what to update, just feel like typing an entry.
I'm feeling so guilty for spending $19 for dinner when I sold my book at $18 today!
I think I need a job, and I've been saying that for ages.
I think I seriously need to learn to cycle since I don't want to learn to swim.
I think I wanna pick up yoga and dancing but I need money.
I seriously need to start to learn to drive!!!
I seriously considered Haji Lane for my cafe and I need money.
I think I'm ready to date, moreover I've never dated at all.
There's so many things I want to do.
I need all the strength to get me through every single things I want to achieve.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home